Are you looking for UPSers Login Procedure? If yes, then this post is for you. Here we have updated all the details of UPSers Login along with the detailed instructions. You can also find the registration process of UPSers. UPSers Login allows information access to UPS employees. To know further details, read the complete post.
United Parcel Service (UPS) is an American multinational package delivery and supply chain management company. UPS has a total of 4,44,000 employees i.e. 3,62,000 in the U.S. and 82,000 internationally. Approximately 2,40,000 drivers, package handlers, and clerks are employed in UPS. To allow access to their personal information, payroll information, benefits programs, and work schedules, UPS has created an online login portal. Through that portal, UPS employees can access the information they need. This information can be accessed at any time and from anywhere. In order to get access, employees need to login to their account at UPSers.com. For logging into the account, employees will need a User ID and Password. The User ID is nothing but the Employee ID and it can be easily found on payroll/paychecks. The Password needs to be set up by employees itself. However, a PIN is provided to them for registration.
UPSers Login – Requirements & Instructions
For UPSers Login, you will require:
- A pc or a laptop or a smartphone with internet access.
- An internet browser/web browser. Microsoft Internet Explorer version 9.0 or higher/Chrome 34 or higher/Firefox 28 or higher are recommended and Beta versions of browser software are not supported.
- UPSers login credentials i.e. Enterprise User ID and Password.
Instructions to follow:
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official website of UPSers Login Portal or click on this official website.
- Then, select the language of your choice using the drop-down list.
- After that, enter the User ID and the Password in the required fields.
- And then, click on ‘Log In’.
- Finally, you will be allowed to access your account information.
Note: Access is available to all UPS active and inactive employees in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, and retired employees in the UPS Retirement Plan. Separated employees have access until June of the year following separation.
UPSers Login – Password Reset
You may forget your password sometimes. At that time, you can follow these steps to reset your password:
- First, visit the login page of UPSers.
- Then, select the ‘Forgot Your Password’ link.
- After that, enter your User ID in the required space.
- And then, click ‘Submit’ to continue.
- Now you need to give answers to your own challenge questions.
- Answer them correctly to proceed.
- After completion, you will be allowed to reset your password.
Note: When answering the questions, be sure to type them exactly as you did when you entered them during registration. If you fail to provide a valid ID and correct answers to your challenge questions then by your third attempt, your account will be locked out of the system. You will then need to submit a Technical Help Form to request that your account is unlocked.
New users have to register at UPSers.com for accessing the information and here are the steps to register:
- Visit the official website of UPSers.com
- Select your language preference.
- Enter the User ID in the required space.
- Enter the PIN in the password field.
- Click the ‘Log In’ button.
- Review and agree to Terms and Conditions for use of UPSers.com.
- Provide an e-mail address and, if appropriate, an ID for access to UPS applications.
- Create your Challenge Questions and Responses.
- Create a new password.
- And you are done.
UPSers Registration – Construct your PIN
The Personal Identification Number(PIN) is a one-time password. And, you will need it while registering your account at UPSers. Here are the steps to construct your PIN:
- Employees can construct the PIN by combining the first 2 letters of their Name and last 4 digits of Employee ID.
- The letters in your initial UPSers.com PIN should be in lower-case.
- The PIN and Password should be different. They both cannot be the same.
Note: PINs are case-sensitive and you need to enter the letters of your PIN in lower-case.
That’s all about the UPSers Login. We hope that this information was useful for you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)